Theatre in London, episode 4
In this episode of Theatre in London On the Air:
- The “Remembering Jamie” tribute to James Reaney Sr.
- Preview of Jeff’s and Simon’s London Fringe Theatre Festival productions
- Sheila Johnson on Fanshawe Pioneer Village’s Drunheller & Gleiss: A Wicked Brew
- Manitoba Theatre Centre feedback on last week’s show
- A discussion of tailoring art galleries to demographic groups with Margot Stothers and Jason Hallows
Is there something you’d like to hear on the show? Leave a comment here!