In this podcast:
- A preview of October’s Inherit the Wind, in which Simon will be appearing as Henry Drummond, and the advantages of amateur theatre for shows with large casts
- Recognition and discussion of the 10th anniversary of several theatre companies, including
- Reviews and forums at Theatre in London
- Behind the scenes of Wuthering Heights
- Quotes from David Mamet on Stanislavski’s system and other topics
All of the companies listed above (with the exception of Fountainhead) have productions in this year’s London Fringe Festival, which starts with the Fringe Callithump and performer showcase and the opening of VisualFringe on Thursday.
Oh, and TiL loves Simon and Jeff too. 🙂