The 2011 Fringe Ballot Results
The results of the 2011 Fringe Ballot, as voted by patrons of the festival, were announced at tonight’s Fringe Fried awards ceremony:
- Best VisualFringe Artist: Walter Sayers
- Best Original Work: Crabcakes
- Best Solo Performance: Justin Peter Quesnelle, Earshot
- Outstanding Performance: Melanie Gall, The Sparrow and the Mouse
- Funniest Show: Men Telling Stories
- Most Daring Production: A Wild Play
- Best Actor: Bremner Duthie
- Best Actress: Vanessa Quesnelle
- Spirit of the Fringe: Odd Act Theatre Group (A Wild Play)
- Best Show: The Rocky Horror Show
- Producer’s Pick, chosen by Executive Producer Kathy Navackas: 6 Guitars
Congratulations to all of the award winners, and many thanks to all of the performers, artists, writers, directors, stage managers, techs, troupers, and Fringe staff and board members. Thanks also to Theatre in London’s opening weekend review team, and to the audiences and patrons who collectively paid over $82000 directly to Fringe artists.
2 thoughts on “The 2011 Fringe Ballot Results”
I’m a member of Odd Act Theatre Group, and I’d just like to point out the typo on the Spirit of the Fringe Award. The group name should read “Odd Act,” not “One Act.”
Sorry about that, fixed.
Comments are closed.