A fundraiser for The ARTS Project that will produce Theatre, Art and Music in 24 hours!
Itinerary: Friday, September 27th — Saturday, September 28th
- 7:00 pm
- Doors open at The Arts Project
- 8:00 pm
- Introductions. Meet our participants. Artists, Musicians, Writers, Directors and Actors. Who they are.
- 8:15 pm
- Theatre draw. 4 writers, 4 directors and 16 actors are matched into groups randomly to create 4 separate “theatre companies”
- MUSIC AND REVELRY!!!!
- 9:10 pm – 8am
- Launch party with cocktails and conversation. Artists stay onsite to create art for auction the following day, playwrights and musicians craft their pieces.
- 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- ARTISTS BREAKFAST. Rush Artists eat free! Join us for a small fee and see what the night has done to us all.
- 11:00 am–7:30 pm
- Songwriters and Theatre rehearse all day. Drop in to see their progress.
- 4:00 pm
- Fine art pieces are displayed. Silent Auction begins (Auction closes at 10:30 pm).
- 7:30 pm
- Plays are performed at the Wolf Performance Hall.
- 9:30 pm
- All new songs are performed by our musicians at The ARTS Project. PAY WHAT YOU CAN, YOUR GENEROSITY IS APPRECIATED.
Donate what you can to one of the most important arts facilities in London to keep us alive and thriving!
Tickets for theatre productions: $25; available at The ARTS Project box office, 519-642-2767, and at the door.
All funds raised go directly to The ARTS Project. All of our artists, volunteers and sponsors have generously donated their time and talent.