- Patrick Avery-Kenny: Stranded on an island, with a huge fear of sharks.
- Rachel Ganzewinkel: An adventure in dating, post-(a necessary) heartbreak that only the surreal 21st century could provide.
- Jess McAuley: A fire drill, the Mandarin buffet, and the devil’s lettuce.
- Raymond Moreau: The Ballad of Awful Knawful, aka the Redemption of Harvey Dent
- Carlyn Rhamey: It’s alright, I’m gunna wing it…
- 7:30 pmNever Have I Ever: Situations We Never Thought We’d Be In!
See https://theatreinlondon.ca/2018/05/never-have-i-ever/ for details.
Location: The Poachers Arms
- 7:30 pm