Advanced Monologues Workshop – LCP

hamiltob
Participant

Hi,
I am interested in taking this course. I was an LCP member, but I’m not sure if my membership has expired, nevertheless, I would like to participate in the workshop. How do I go about joining this course?
Thanks,
Brenda Hamilton

NaomiNicole
Participant

Is registration still open for this workshop?

Peter J. (theatreinlondon.ca admin)
Keymaster

I don’t know how closely the Palace follows this forum (it looks like not particularly). I’d suggest getting in touch with the office at 519-432-1029.

PalaceTheatre
Participant

Ever wonder if your monologue represents who you truly are? Ever leave an audition and realize” they’ve heard this one.”
How can you set yourself apart from the competition? This is an opportunity to upgrade your monologues with new material from contemporary playwrights.

Registered participants will receive 2-3 age/type appropriate monologues to choose from. Once you’ve made your choice, you will receive guidelines to discovering ALL the clues to who this person is. The workshop will focus on applying fundamentals skills for a great monologue. Presented by Ingrid Blekys who is a graduate of the National Theatre School of Canada, where she trained as an actor, having completed her BFA at UVic. Ingrid has appeared on stages throughout Canada and the U.S. including: The Stratford Shakespeare Festival, The Belfry, The Grand Theatre and the Court Theatre in Chicago among others.

Dates: July 14,16, 21,23 (Tuesdays and Thursdays) 7-10 pm
Cost: $200 LCP members $225 non-members
Minimum 8 participants Maximum of 12

The topic ‘Advanced Monologues Workshop – LCP’ is closed to new replies.