Auditions for Pacheco Theatre’s production of The Who’s “Tommy,” to be performed at the Palace Theatre, May 2019!
This is a NON-UNION production.
• Saturday, November 17 (3:00 – 6:00pm, vocal auditions)
• Thursday, November 22 (6:30 – 9:30pm, vocal auditions)
• Saturday, November 24 (3:00 – 6:00pm, dance auditions & callbacks)
• Auditions are booked in 5-minute increments on November 17th and November 22nd.
• Please prepare one (1) two-minute segment of a song.
• We encourage you to bring sheet music in the correct key for the accompanist.
• If you don’t have sheet music, be prepared to sing a cappella, or bring your own accompaniment track. A Bluetooth speaker will be provided.
• You may be asked to perform some basic vocal range tests or improvisational work with the song.
• Due to time constraints, music auditions may be cut mid-song. Don’t despair – this is not a bad sign!
• Please arrive for your audition with sufficient time to get settled and to fill out the necessary paperwork (audition information sheet).
• Bring a theatre resume & photograph if available (not mandatory, as headshots will be taken on site with your permission).
• Be prepared to be invited for dance callbacks (except for Captain Walker, Mrs. Walker, Uncle Ernie) on November 24th. If you are called back, bring comfortable clothing/appropriate footwear.
• Please visit our scheduling portal by clicking here or copy-pasting the link below:
• You will get an automatic confirmation once you are booked and are able to reschedule from that email.
Auditions will be held at:
• First Baptist Church (adjacent to Williams Coffee Pub on Richmond Street and Central Avenue) 568 Richmond Street London, ON, Canada
• Please enter from the Clarence Street double glass doors, someone will be there to greet you
• Parking is free in the church parking lot for the duration of the audition
Regular Rehearsal, Technical Rehearsal, and Show Dates:
• Rehearsals will begin January 27, 2019 and will be Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.
• Tech rehearsals will begin on May 12, 2019.
• The show will open with a preview on May 16 and will close on May 25, 2019.
Please note that show week runs over Victoria Day long weekend, and we have a Saturday evening and Sunday matinee show on May 18th and 19th.
• Director/Producer: John Pacheco
• Musical Director: Igor Saika
• Choreographer: Mel Stewart
• Stage Manager: Lisa Cardinal
• Lighting Design: Rob Coles
• Set Design: Mario Rodrigues
• Props: Diana Barr
• Projections Designer: Bruce Carter
• Males and Females ages 19+
• Two pre-adolescent Tommys (will be double cast)
• Please see this link for full casting information: https://www.mtishows.com/full-cast-info/1385
The topic ‘AUDITIONS: The Who’s "TOMMY" – Pacheco Theatre’ is closed to new replies.