Tinkerspace Theatre will be holding open interviews to fill design roles for an upcoming production of the new play Dirt by Stefannie Flannigan. The script has been workshopped in writing meetings and with an audience the past two years as part of Tinkerspace Play Labs.
Interviews for designers will take place from November 21st to November 30th, 2018.
The week of the performance will be from May 6 to 11, 2019, at TAP Centre for Creativity (formerly known as The ARTS Project). The requirements and expectations for each designer are as follows:
• Must know how to safely hang theatre lights
• Must know how to program a lighting board
• Must have experience designing the lighting for at least one past production
• Formal education in scenography, lighting design, or related field an asset
COSTUME & PROPS DESIGNER:
• Must know how to design and create costumes and props
• Must have experience designing costumes for at least one past production
• Formal education in scenography, costume design, or related field an asset
• Must be familiar with sound editing software
• Must have access to sound editing software
• Must have experience designing sound for at least one past production
• Formal education in scenography, sound design, or related field an asset
• Must know how to write and create a music score
• Must have experience writing songs
• Formal education in music, sound design, scenography, or related field an asset
If you are interested in one or more of these roles, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 20th to schedule an interview. If you have an example of your past design work you can share (either a photo, an audio file, or a link), please include it in your email. If you cannot share any of your work over email, let me know. We can likely find another way to assess your work.
The topic ‘CALL FOR DESIGNERS’ is closed to new replies.