FOR FEMALES ONLY!!!

Livia Manser
Participant

I’m female apparently so hire me

James Tot
Participant

AUDITION NOTICE

Something Wicked: A Villainous Revue Created by Sam Shoebottom, Angela Southern and Judy Carter

“We’re beautiful in our way, ‘cause evil makes no mistakes. We’re on the right track, baby, we were born this way!”Musical Theatre Productions closes our 2019-2020 Season returning to the Wave with SOMETHING WICKED: A Villainous Revue, featuring all of the bad girls that you love to hate!Join us in Club Inferno, Hell’s hottest nightclub, where it’s “Ladies’ Night and the feeling’s right” -and all of your favorite female villains have gathered to hang up their broomsticks and poisoned apples, and kick up their heels for a night of wicked celebration.

CASTING REQUIREMENTS

SOMETHING WICKED is an all-female musical revue. This is a frightful reunion of some of the evilest women from musical theatre including Ursula, Miss Hannigan, Mrs. Lovett, Audrey II, Velma Von Tussel, Wicked Witch of the West, and the Heathers as well as Villainesses from film and literature including Maleficent, Lady Macbeth, Cruella de Vil, Queen of Heart, Medusa, Nurse Ratchet, and more! Some characters may perform songs from the shows and movies they are known for, while others will be given other songs from Broadway, pop and rock. This hilarious and twisted musical revue features villainous Broadway favorites likes “Pulled”, “Little Girls”, and “Cellblock Tango”; as well as dark twists on show tunes like “Comedy Tonight”, “Freak Flag” and “My Favorite Things” and pop songs from some of your favorite artists across the decades including “Born This Way”, “Evil Woman” and “Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood”.

AUDITIONS by appointment.
Auditions:
Friday, March 6th – 6:00pm to 9:30pm
Saturday March 7th – 12:00pm to 5:00pm.

Please email somethingwicked@mtplondon.ca to book an audition slot. Please be available for DANCE CALLBACKS on Monday, March 9th: FRIDAY auctioneers who are called back will be needed from 6:00-7:30pm. SATURDAY auctioneers who are called back will be needed from 7:30-9:00pm.

AUDITIONS REQUIREMENTS
Prepare ONE song that will highlight your acting and vocal abilities from one of the following genres:
Classic Showstopper
Power Pop
Kick-Butt Rock

Please bring sheet music in the correct key or backing track for your prepared song. An accompanist and sound equipment for music playback will be provided.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
REHEARSALS All those who are cast must be available for ALL rehearsals. Rehearsals begin on April 21st and will be:
Tuesdays – 7:00pm-10:00pm
Thursdays – 7:00pm–10:00pm
Sundays – 12:00pm-3:00p

TECH WEEK
June 19th–23rd–Call Times
TBD, The Wave, Western University

Please note, rehearsal may be the full day on June 21s

PERFORMANCES
June 24th-27th –The Wave, Western University

The topic ‘FOR FEMALES ONLY!!!’ is closed to new replies.