Peter J. (theatreinlondon.ca admin)
Received in email:
By engaging people who have lived in institutions with others, all people will have the opportunity to build meaningful, rich relationships. This project celebrates resilience and connects people from diverse backgrounds through arts activities that are developed from the stories, ideas and experiences of the participants, their families and caregivers.
Open Studio Approach: An Open Studio is an accessible, creative space that fosters creativity and participation regardless of skill level in an atmosphere of conversation, encouragement and freedom of expression.
- six week sessions (2 hours/week)
- free to attend
- facilitated by professional artist-educators from the London Arts Council’s London Artist in Residence program
- integrated small group classes in a community setting, including
- two participants with disabilities with a family member or support worker
- up to four community participants
Explore Drama with Kathy Pinkerton
Mondays 2pm – 4pm
April 9, 16, 23, 30, May 7 & 14
Sound In Motion Studios
1444 Glenora Drive, London
Details and registration at http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/DVoGaW5KpMdura6
The topic ‘Healing Through the Arts Open Studio: Drama’ is closed to new replies.