Looking for a job as theatre technician

yeno
Participant

Hello,

I’m wondering if any of you can help me find the contact details of the theaters in London. You see, I’m trying to find myself a new job at any of the theaters in London, because I want to move there for a while… or for good, who knows.

Now I’m a theatre technician in Athens, Greece. Is been 2,5 years since I do this job, not only for the theatre but also for various festivals, music concerts etc. As a technician my job is to build the scene but also to take care of the theatre, in general.

Now I don’t work with contract and basically I could leave tomorrow, if I wanted to, but I was thinking to send first a couple of CVs to the London theatres, rather then move there and search locally. Maybe some of the theatres needs a technician right now and I could skip, this way, the ‘searching for job’ part.

I know I’m the first one posting this kin of thread here, I’ve browsed the forum a little, but believe, I’ve tried to find the contact details myself. I know they’re not much theatres in London, doesn’t compare to Athens, however all I found was addresses and nothing more. Like I said, fax numbers would be great, or even emails.

Or, who knows, maybe some of you knows an empty spot in one of the theatres.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

The topic ‘Looking for a job as theatre technician’ is closed to new replies.