- Theatre in London
- Auditions and Calls
- Older Adult actors needed for Community Support Services awareness campaign!
Community Support Services (London and Middlesex) is looking for 5 actors to portray recipients of support from community support agencies in our region as part of an awareness campaign. This would involve both video and photography shoots (done on the same day). No lines to be memorized, but actors must portray a variety of expressions for video and still image.
Actors will be compensated at a rate of $200 for a single day shoot, lunch provided at the Alzheimer Society London & Middlesex (435 Windermere Road). Makeup artist will be on site, but hair and wardrobe are up to the individual actor (direction provided in advance).
The following roles are available:
1. Alfonso – Elderly man – 65-75, Italian, Care partner to wife with dementia
2. Francesca – Elderly woman – 65-75, Italian.
3. Steffania – Elderly woman – 65-75, Indigenous
4. Sam – Middle-aged man – 50-60, Stroke survivor, wheelchair bound (*wheelchair can be provided if actor does not use one)
5. Victoria – Middle-aged woman – 50-60, Care partner to husband Sam
All eligible actors within the age ranges are welcome to apply, and this project is committed to including representation from diverse cultures, communities and ability levels.
To apply, please contact Jen Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your head shot and a resume of applicable experience. Deadline for applicants is Tuesday, February 19th. Shoot will take place Feb 24th, 2019 (March 3rd as alternate date in case of weather).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.