Peter J. (theatreinlondon.ca admin)
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Casting Call
Director: John Gerry
Co-Director: Laurie Blackley
Director of Movement and Choreography: Mel Stewart
Producer/Stage Manager: Mona Brennan-Coles
Performance Dates (2024): Wednesday, February 14th(Community Preview) – Sunday, February 18th
Thursday, February 22nd – Sunday, February 25th
Maryse Leitch Hall at the Palace Theatre, 710 Dundas Street East
Audition Dates: Monday, October 2nd and Tuesday, October 3rd — Christopher
Wednesday, October 4th and Thursday, October 5th – All other roles
Audition Times: By appointment between 7 PM and 10 PM on October 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. Please contact Mona Brennan-Coles at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment and/or for a copy of script. If you would like to audition but your schedule conflict, please contact Mona to make alternate arrangements.
Callback if needed: Saturday, October 7th from 2 pm to 5 pm
Additional Audition Information:
• Prepare a monologue 2 to 3 minutes long.
• Download, print and complete the audition form which includes any relevant experience and a list of all potential conflicts with the rehearsal schedule from October 2023 through February 2024.
• Bring your completed form to your audition.
• The creative team is committed to providing inclusive opportunities for diverse performers. Artists of all backgrounds, ages, races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexualities, body types and abilities are encouraged to audition.
• Monday and Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons from October 11th, 2023 until December 13th, 2023.
• Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons from January 3rd, 2024 until February 7th, 2024.
• Additional rehearsals will be scheduled as needed between February 8th
and the first audience on Wednesday, February 14th, 2024.
• NOTE: Until we begin full runs, you will only be scheduled for rehearsals
when “your” scenes are being rehearsed.
Full details are available at https://www.curiousincidentlondon.com/auditions.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Peter J. (theatreinlondon.ca admin).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.