The Grand Theatre London
The Grand Theatre is looking for some enthusiastic and outgoing volunteers to become a part of the Grand’s distribution team!
• Deliver promotional materials to business locations around London
• You will be assigned to a specific area(s) in London
• We ask that volunteers dress and act appropriately as a representative of The Grand Theatre
• Volunteer hours will be recorded for your involvement
• Can work on your own or in pairs
Job Details and Requirements:
• We ask that you distribute to a minimum of one area (between 10 and 25 posters depending on the area)
• We are looking to place posters three to four weeks before each show opens. The Grand Theatre has 6 MainStage theatre productions as well as The High School Project, Undergrand and Theatre for Young Audiences shows from September to May
• The Grand Theatre strives to be an environmentally friendly organization and so we ask that you return your zone’s list of posters to us upon completion of your route
We are looking to expand our business partners- if you know of an interested organization please let us know to add it to our list.
Please contact Jen Fraser (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Leah Morise (email@example.com) at The Grand Theatre if you are interested in volunteering.
The topic ‘Volunteer Opportunity at The Grand Theatre’ is closed to new replies.