8 Writers / 8 Performers / 8 Ghost Stories
Spirits of Eldon is the sequel to last year’s successful Spirits of Petersville, which was presented at the Grosvenor Lodge. This year, another historical site, the famous London landmark Eldon House, has opened its doors and invited in a mass haunting!
There are some key differences this year, including a fiesta of frights provided by eight local writers and performed by eight local performers. Writers were asked to tie their stories into Eldon House to help honour the historic home’s 175th Anniversary. Patrons of Spirits of Eldon will bear witness to the following original tales of terror:
- The New Denizens – Written & Performed by Jayson McDonald
- Late for Dinner – Written by Matt Loop / Performed by Norah Cuzzocrea
- The Barons – Written by Jason Rip / Performed by Dunbar Thompson
- Snug As A Bug – Written by Josh Cottrell / Performed by Laura DiTrolio
- Tea Time – Written by Marion Johnson / Performed by Jessica Quartel
- Play Things – Written by Steve Seguin / Performed by Patsy Morgan
- Graveyard Shift – Written by Lynda Martens / Performed by Chris McCauley
- We All Breathe – Written by Michael Wilmot / Performed by Kim Kaitell
Safety coffins that don’t work? Something special in the pot? A voodoo priest and his friends? The secret behind an old Native blanket? Tea time with a ghost? Ghosts in the air we breathe? Spirits of Eldon is a delightfully macabre compilation of all kinds of terror!
What a perfect way to celebrate the Halloween season – by celebrating local history and local writers!
For information on this diverse evening of shivers and chills, please contact co-producer Jason Rip at 519-932-0417.
Tickets $15 adults / $8 children at 519-661-0333 (Museum London, Tuesday–Sunday 12–5)
Special $8 Ticket Price for Tuesday, Oct. 27