This beautiful heritage home was built for John and Amelia Harris in 1834, who moved into it with their eight children. Set on a piece of high ground overlooking the forks of the Thames, near the District courthouse, which still stands today, this home has been open to public visitors since the 1960s, when it was donated to the city.
481 Ridout Street North, London, ON N6A 5H4
- Witches of November (November 2013)
- The Dream Life of Teresa Harris (September 2013)
- Christmas at Eldon House (December 2009)
- Spirits of Eldon (October 2009)